Sunday, 15 June 2014

I do!

Hey lovelies, Happy fathers day! I hope your all enjoying a lovely sunny day. We are off out today for a little family time, but before we go its time for me to share my Ribbon Girls Colour challenge card. This week we are looking for Ivory or Cream.

Here is my little creation....



I have used a cute little pair from Wee Stamps - Love me Do. I coloured them up with Copic markers, to match these lush Maja papers. All the lovely Ribbon girl goodies are listed below -

Materials - Heart Shiny Acrylic CharmWhite No 80 Gutterman Top Stitch ThreadBeaded Berries Ivory/Cream Pk of 6 stemsSweetheart Blossom White Pk of 1025mm Cream No 50 Satin Berisford11mm Pearl Ivory Flat BacksNatural Button Twine50mm 'Emily' Embroidered Tulle LaceRolled Paper Flowers - Ivory Roses Kort & odt

Have a great day, thanks for popping in xxx

6 comments:

Dawny P said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. Fabulous colouring as well hun - love it xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A really sweet wedding card, such gorgeous embellishments!
Rebecca.

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hello Jenny, this is just stunning and my all time favourite wedding image
Hugs Kelly

Paulahoneybear said...

Lovely card, such a sweet image, liking the papers too x

Sharon said...

Such a sweet image and design Jenny. Love the pretty embellishments.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Pollard Carole said...

This is just so sweet the whole card is just a joy fabulous Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...