Friday, 6 June 2014

Happy Birthday A Creative Romance

Hey Lovelies, well its a special day at A Creative Romance, we are 1 year old!!! Wow hasn't the time flown. As its our Birthday we are having a special Month long Challenge with lots of prizes to be won.

So our theme for this month is Anything goes, with the option of Happy Birthday. We are lucky to have such a super talented Design team to hop around :). Please leave some love as you go, and be in with a chance of winning one of our hidden prizes along the hop.

Here is our blog hop order:

So here is my creation, its my Mum's birthday card :)




My Mum is a keen gardener so I thought this lovely image from Saturated Canary would be right up her street. I have coloured her with distress inks. I popped a seed packed behind her and used my fav Maja Papers :)  The lush ribbon, lace and charm are from the Ribbon Girls.

We have 2 lovely sponsors for this challenge as well as out hop prizes from ; 



Thanks for popping in, your next stop on the hop is the awesome Linda she has a beauty for you :) xxx

30 comments:

Jane said...

Gorgeous, love the image, layout, seed packet well all of it. Off hopping, Jane x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and love the image. Lucky Mum to receive such a wonderful card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Bad Kitty said...

Lovely card

riliska said...

Brilliant ... Lovely card ..

Exclusively by Mel said...

Beautiful card! I love the colours you put together, you have a wonderful eye for designing cards!! and colouring.
Love,melly. xxx

vinita jain said...

Hi
I love your beautiful image. All the flowers and pretty yellow bow make this a very splendid creation. I am sure your mum would love this.

Robin said...

Oh my goodness...this is soooo amazing! I love how you colored and used all the bright colors on your embellishing! What a fun and cheery card! Hugs, Robin

Pollard Carole said...

Amazing what fabulous colours and a gorgeous image just perfect love and Happy Crafting hugs Carole x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I love the image and the design is beautifully embellished.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Davinia said...

this is just awesome!!! so fresh and zesty and refreshing! and the way you have coloured her hair is brilliant! gorgeous!xx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. The image is great and I love the embellishments you have used.
Lesley

Guida Machado said...

Gorgeous card, Jenny.
Hugs,
Guida

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a fun image and a fab card

Vannessa said...

This is so gorgeous and I love the little sunflower charm on your ribbon.

Hugs, Vannessa

Kerry Phillips said...

Great card Jenny, very bold, thank's for sharing :) x

Lucy Woods said...

Ooh funky I love it!

laurigami said...

Your card is beautiful.
Hugs Laurigami

Urška said...

She's so cute.

XxJULESxX said...

Gorgeous and so pretty!

Sanja Grdinić said...

Oh, I love the colors! :)
Have a great day, Jenny...

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card Jenny...great coloring and lovely embellishments!
xxx Margreet

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So so beautiful Jenny. Your mama is sure to love that to bits! I know I would. Love this stamp of Krista's and you've coloured it perfectly. Hugs, Wends x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so gorgeous, I really love this one! Such a lovely image and pretty flowers.
Rebecca.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Really pretty! Love the flowers.

maria preston said...

Just love it, so different. Beautiful colours Best wishes Mariaxxx

Jane said...

Hi Jenny, this is a real cutie x

jbaker839 said...

Love, love, love your card. Beautiful colors and embellishments are fantastic. Your Mom will love it.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, love the colours and that gorgeous bow.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I bet your mum was thrilled with this gorgeous birthday card! It's lovely! And Happy Birthday to the Romancers too! Hugs, Lesley

Emma Sheppard said...

Happy Birthday to you all at Creative Romance! Thank you for the gorgeous inspiration. Fabulous card with the seed packet and beautiful flowers - paper and metal! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...