Sunday, 8 June 2014

Candy Winner

Hey lovelies, Just a quick post, as we have just returned home from a little Camp away in Dartmouth, and I have a HUGE pile of washing to sort out Arrrgggg!!.

Anyway I have been meaning to post my candy winner, but kept running out of time (Story of my life), so here we are now. Sorry for the delay. Random Org has picked.......


Congrats hunni :) Mail me at jennyestewart@yahoo.co.uk with your address and I will pop your goodies in the post to you today. Thank you to everyone who entered. Once I have a bit more time I will look out some more candy to share.

Have a great day all xxx

4 comments:

laurigami said...

Congratulations to the winner.

Bad Kitty said...

Congratulations KT Fit Kitty!

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, thank you so much, Jenny! I get so excited about these things! Woohoo!! I will email you right now!

Thank you!
Kitty

riliska said...

Many congratulations to the winner :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...