Sunday, 8 June 2014

All at Sea Tilda

Hey lovelies, I hope your having a lovely weekend. Today its time for a new challenge at Totally Tilda, our theme is All at Sea Tilda. I was rather rushed for time, not my usual organisation, as I have been so busy of late so this is very simple.


I used Sea Shell Tilda. I coloured her with Copics and matched her with Maja papers. I added a little Boat charm on some twine and that is it. Not my usual thing, but I will at least be able to post this in a normal envelope lol! :) 

Do pop on over and see the girls lovely creations. We are sponsored this time by Bunny-Zoe crafts.com
Thanks for popping in. Have a great day xxx

6 comments:

laurigami said...

Your card C&S is wonderful.
hugs
laurigami

Marlies said...

A beautiful CAS card Jenny. Your fantastic colouring realy stands out. hugs, Marlies

Bad Kitty said...

beautiful card

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A beautiful card, shows off the sweet image really well and I love the paper.
Rebecca.

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wonderful!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Jen! CAS is all you need with such stunning colouring. Love it to bits and your CAS layout is fabulous. Hugs, Wends x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...