Friday, 30 May 2014

Elisabeth Bell Sunnydee and Sunflowers

Hey Lovelies, Happy friday. Its time for some Dies to Die for Inspiration. I thought I would share a card I have made with the new Whimsy release stamps at the same time. I have inked up Sunnydee and Sunflowers. Also the link to her at the Whimsy Store




Isn't she just the most lush image?! I have used Copics again to match up with the fab My Minds Eye papers - Breeze I do love this green. I also added a sentiment from the new Flutterby sentiment set.

Hope you have a great day. Thanks for popping in. xx

11 comments:

Fern Dunsmore said...

This is a beautiful card Jenny, love everything about it. Fern x

Bad Kitty said...

Lovely card.
Nice image

Pollard Carole said...

Just love this love your colours and what a gorgeous layout. The flowers image and sentiment are so lovely Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

laurigami said...

beautiful card.
hugs
laurigami

Irene said...

Love the green and yellow and your colouring is stunning Jenny!

xx Irene

Loopylou. said...

oh wowzers! that is just gorgeous Jenny hun, I love it
huge hugs Lou xxxx

ellyscard creatief said...

Love the colors off the papers and the flowers,beautiful card,
Gr Elly

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this cheery sunny make Jenny! Love the papers and gorgeous blooms and your colouring on that sweet new Whimsy stamp is divine. Hugs, Wends x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a lovely card, the colours and image are beautiful!
Rebecca.

Margreet said...

Gorgeous...great coloring and lovely details!
xxx Margreet

vinita jain said...

What a fab layout!!! Love the colour combo and fab PP, Its just gorgeous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...