Sunday, 25 May 2014

Black and White Tilda

Hey Lovelies, Its time for a new Totaly Tilda Challenge, and this time its Black, white and one other colour. I went for Red as my other colour.




So I finally got to ink up one of the new Tilda's in my stash - Scorpio Tilda. I have a pile of poor neglected Tilda's who have not seen ink yet! I used Distress inks. and gave black hair a go. I think I could have done with a little darker, but it came out okay. I found these fab papers in my stash. They are actually Magnolia Christmas papers, but I think they work really well. Its actually a very simple layout with flowers and ribbon. Just using a Go kreate die for the shape :)

So our prize this time is the lovely Ribbon Girls with a £10 voucher -




Have a great day. Thanks for popping in. xxx

10 comments:

Paulahoneybear said...

Lovely card, I love the shape of it and the bit of bling is nice too :-) xx

Pollard Carole said...

Stunning this is so opulent the colours work so well its gorgeous love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Debbie said...

A stunning card Jenny and what a fabulous shape too. Love those papers. x

Sharon said...

The is such a striking card Jenny. The image is adorable and love the beautifully embellished design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Shuly said...

GOOORGEOUS!!!! Looove it!!

Bad Kitty said...

adorable card

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Soo beautiful card! Love gorgeous design and colors. hugs, Helena

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is gorgeous, I love the bold colour scheme - so striking! Beautiful papers too.
Rebecca.

laurigami said...

I love your card. Black hair are beautiful.
hugs
laurigami

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this card shape Jenny and the beautiful papers too! So love the strong colours in this one, they look lush and fabulous. Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...