Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Wowers super shoes and look who is on the cover of the Magazine!!!

Hey Lovelies. Phew its busy, busy here getting things ready for Christmas, but I had to pop on and share something special with you. Its something I created for the new issue of Papercraft Inspirations Magazine, which is on sale now.

I was asked to make something fabulous with shoes......



They took me quite a long time to work out, I took inspiration from my own shoe collection ;) The papers are from my all time fav Maja Vinatge Spring Basics. They are layered up to make them stronger. I distressed the edges with walnut stain, and glittered the heals with Glamour dust. The little labels inside the shoes are stamps from LDRS Girls Rock Sentiments. 

You can find a tutorial and templates for these shoes in the Magazine in the shops now.

If that wasn't enough excitement, they also asked to do an interview with yours truly, which is published in this edition. I nearly fell off my chair when I saw my face on the cover. Isn't that just a bit crazy lol! 




Thanks for dropping in, have a great evening all xxx












15 comments:

Boxofcolours said...

Amazing shoes & many congratulations on being interviewed/published.
Hugs
Jane

downrightcrafty said...

congratulations and love your shoes, seems ages since I last made some love your inspiration thank you
Hugs Kate xx

Crafty Kitten said...

Ooooh get you hunni. Just remember you're friends now your famous!!!! ROFL!! Congrats sweetie.
hugs
Dawn xxx

Loopylou. said...

oooh get you cover girl ;) and wow wow wowzers on those shoes too!
huge hugs Lou xx

Kat W said...

Huge congratulations - I have been very much enjoying your contributions to the magazine lately :-)
These shoes are just wonderful and the Maja Design DP is my all time fave!
Hugs, Kat x

Linda said...

Grats on the feature Jen and love those shoes, I'm a bit of a shoeaholic though lol :) xx

Elizabeth said...

Congrats, Jenny, you should be so proud of yourself! Way to go, girl! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Brigitte said...

OMG Jenny!!!! This is so exciting! Congrats on your awesome news. I LOVE the shoes, they are so beautiful that I actually want to try them on! Hugs, Brigitte

Inky Angel said...

Stunning shoes! Congrats on your featured cover.
Hugs, Katie

Only By His Grace said...

Your shoes are fabulous Jenny and a big congrats for being featured in the magazine.
Hugs maz

caroline said...

Congratulations jenny, the shoe,s look so real, i quite often buy that magazine if we go supermarket shopping. What an honour and to be interviewed.
keep up the good work
Caroline x

Angie said...

Your talent has no bounds girlie! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! And congratulations! Well deserved sweetie :-) xoxo

Gina Knott said...

Wow Jenny the shoes are stunning! Beautiful colours too & congratulations on your interview!!
Hugs
Gina x

Christina C. said...

Congratulations, Jenny!!!!!
Your shoes are absolutely exquisite...the papers lend themselves perfectly for this project!

ursula said...

Those shoes are just amazing, you are so gifted Jenny..."xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...