Friday, 6 December 2013

Sparkle at Christmas with Creative Romance

Hello lovelies. Yay its Friday! So how are your Christmas preparations coming along? I think I have most of the gifts sorted, but how is it possible that I still need more Christmas cards? Ah well our last challenge at A Creative Romance will help - Sparkle at Christmas.




I have used Sneaky Tilda, coloured with Distress Inks, and some of the fab new papers from Maja - Vintage Winter. To give her maximum sparkle Tilda is dressed with crystal glamour dust. I have matched up the gift Tilda is hiding behind her with the Tim Holtz fab Packages and bows dies. I have used a little Metallic twine on the gifts :)

Our prize this time is some goodies from Little Darlings rubber stamps


Thanks for popping in, Have a great day all xxx

10 comments:

Boxofcolours said...

Oh my goodness, this is just so pretty and I love all the sparkle. Perfect for this time of year!!
Hugs
Jane

Rebekah said...

This is just wonderful Jenny so pretty hugs rebekah xx

Doreen said...

Love this gorgeous card.Fabulous image.xxx

Barbara GR said...

Gorgeous card!!! Fabulous colouring!!! I love it!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Linda said...

Fab card Jenny, I love her sparkly top and ribbon and the gifts with the little tag tied on :) xx

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card. Love the shape
Hugs
Jayne

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, I ♥ it, hugs Pops x x x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun...and I hope you have a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

caroline said...

Wow one stunning card, she is just so adorable. Love you colors and wonderful coloring
Caroline x

annemarie said...

wauw your card is so gorgeous.

hugs Annemarie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...