Friday, 27 December 2013

Little Box

Hey lovelies, I hope you have all had a great Christmas. We have had a very quiet one this year which was lovely. Beth was delighted that Santa bought her a Bike, and we have been cycling everyday with it :)

Okay so on to my creation, and its a little inspiration for Dies to Die for today. I wanted to make a little box up to store all the needles and bits in my craft room. So I thought I would use some lush Pion papers in my Dies to Die for kit :)



Its only very small box, but I wanted it to be pretty. I used Blue Fabric, Alma's sewing room papers for the box sides, and cut out a couple of the adds from the sewing collage paper. I used a little distress ink for the edges and a few flowers super simple, and now I can find all my needles :)

Thanks for popping in, have a great day all. xxx

14 comments:

Ivonne said...

Gorgeous box! The papers are so delicate and so beautiful. Love it! Hugs, Ivonne

ursula said...

Your work us absolutely amazing, the colouring stunning...xx

ursula said...

Your work us absolutely amazing, the colouring stunning...xx

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous little box. Love the vintage feel and sewing theme.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck. }
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Wendy L said...

So pretty. xxxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Beautiful box, love the images.
Rebecca.

Susy said...

A stunning little box, Jenny!

HUGS SUSY

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie such a gorgeous creation, huggles Pops x x x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So pretty Jenny! Love the papers and the tags look fab on top. Hugs, Wends x

Kelly Neis said...

This is a gorgeous box. Love the papers and the distressing on it!
Happy New Years,
Kelly

Kat W said...

I love this cute little box and it will make a very pretty home for your needles :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Za ovinkom said...

So beautiful box Jenny! Love paper.
Jasmina

bad kitty said...

gorgeous little box.

Andrea said...

amazing what a stunning box love all the details ,look forward to coming back for more wonderful projects also checked out your tutorials they are fab love the ribbon album thank you for sharing your amazing skills with us Andrea x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...