Friday, 20 December 2013

Breeze at Dies to Die for

Hey Lovelies, Its time for this weeks Dies to Die for Inspiration from me. Today I wanted to share a pretty card featuring Breeze from Saturated Canary with lush Pion Papers.




She is coloured with distress ink markers. I coloured her to match up these lovely papers - for Mother collection (Blue Pansy) I just love the colours of the papers. I have added lots of girly bits you cant go wrong with lace and pearls can you :)

Have a great day all. Thanks for popping in xxx


7 comments:

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Beautiful card - I love the tiny little flowers with the blue gems!
Rebecca.

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is gorgeous I so love your creation, huggles Pops x x x

Ivonne said...

OMG! So gorgeous and delicate! Your card is BEAUTIFUL! Love the soft colors, the papers, the fabulous flowers, the pearls...everything! Hugs, Ivonne

Susy said...

Totallt stunning, Jenny!

Wish you a Merry Christmas!

HUGS SUSY

Boxofcolours said...

Ooh this is pretty, I love the soft shades you have used Jenny
Merry Christmas
Jane xx

Hélène said...

Your card is gorgeous I love every details on it!
Merry Christmas
Helene from Quebec

Dunja Dücker said...

Dear Jenny,
your card is absolutly gorgeous. I love your coloring and all the sweet Details all over.

Hope you've good started in the new year.

Lots of Love
Dunja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...