Sunday, 15 December 2013

Anything goes at Totally Tilda.

Hey lovelies, happy Sunday to you all. Its a busy one here (when is it not?! lol) I am flat out with commission cards to do. I also still don't seem to have enough Christmas cards either, how is that possible?! I think I will be in my craft room all day, not like that is a bad thing hey :D

Anyway its the last challenge of the year at Totally Tilda today, we have the ever popular Anything goes, with the option of recycling something on your creation. Here is mine.




I thought as it was the last challenge of the year, Tilda should have end of term party hehe. I do love this Tilda - Tilda in Havan, from Summer Memories collection. She is coloured with distress inks. I have had the candelabra stamp for ages, thank goodness I found a card to put it on.  I have matched her up with lush Autumn basics paper from Maja. My recycled bits are the corrugated paper, and the card base. The Kraft card is from  a Papermill direct box. I tell you the quality of the box card is better than the Kraft I buy!!

I was rather pleased with my embellishments on this card. I found these super cute dolls house model wine bottles, which I popped in the flowers. I also had a fab little corkscrew charm in my collection I was pleased to discover.

Anyway we have 3 awesome sponsors for the last challenge, so 3 winners yay!!! Pop on over to Totally Tilda and see what you can win.

I will be back in a bit with a little something else. xxx

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just adorable with awesome colouring. The sewing around the edges really gives a lovely vintage feel to it.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Ivonne said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the cute champagne bottle!! Hugs, Ivonne

Shazza said...

this is fabulous x

Kat W said...

Another knockout card! The layers are gorgeous and the corrugated card is a great idea adding lovely texture.
I love your stunning colouring and of course, those little dolls house charms are too cute!
Hugs, Kat x

Brigitte said...

OH WOW Jenny!!! You finish the year with a bang! Your card is a delight to the eyes. I love your colouring and amazing details. The bottle, corkscrew and wonderful flowers are perfect details. Hugs, Brigitte

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...